Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sneak Peak - Arc Hotel Shoot

I walked into the Arc Hotel last Sunday for the shoot and was in awe of what surrounded me. Make up artists, hair stylists, assistants, models, stylists, photographers, EVERYONE was buzzing around in preparation for the photo shoot. I felt like I was on the set of a Hollywood film, it was outstanding. And to top it off I was in a dream closet come true!! Jewels, heels and evening gowns were everywhere. It was wonderful for Mia Bridal Co. to be involved in such a way.Although Dan (the amazing photographer) and Viresh (model manager extraordinaire) are still working on the images, here is one...many more to follow!

                                                Kenneth Pool 'Royalty' gown is front and centre
                                         Her beautiful 'maids' are stunning in the Amsale creations

No comments:

Post a Comment