Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Wedding Palace Bridal Show...a great success!


Alex and I would love to thank all of the blushing brides who took the time to stop by our booth over the weekend during the Wedding Palace Bridal Show. It was a VERY busy event and we had the pleasure of speaking to so many wonderful brides-to-be. We look forward to having a busy season and meeting new friends over the next few months.

We had the Jim Hjelm gown #8962 at the show with us over the weekend and the feedback was incredible. Not only did hundreds of girls stop for a closer look, many mentioned that they saw that exact gown on ‘Say YES to the Dress’ this past Friday night. I was hardly surprised as we are home to many of the gowns featured on that show.

Although I urge brides to take a girls weekend to NYC…I certainly don’t think it’s necessary to purchase THE dress, anywhere other than the 613, especially considering what you will find at Mia Bridal Co.

Thanks again ladies for all of your support, look forward to having you at the shop!

Ciao for now :)

Antonella

1 comment:

  1. Glad that this The Wedding Palace Bridal Show was a success. Also, I enjoyed watching the photos here. I am also a wedding planning and at one of the local NYC wedding venues I too would be organizing an expo to get more projects. Hoping that it will be a successful event.

    ReplyDelete