Thursday, February 5, 2009

New to blogging!

A friend recommended that I start a blog not only to discuss the trials and tribulations of the bridal business, but also to market my new boutique online.

So where do I start?

Well, I opened Mia Bridal Co. in May 2008 in Ottawa, ON.
So far things are going well, we've had lots of positive feedback and I look forward to dressing brides and their bridesmaids for many years to come. We carry exclusive designers for both bridal and bridesmaids including, Jim Hjelm, Lazaro, Kenneth Pool, Amsale, Siri, Renella DeFina, Romona Keveza and coming soon, Lea-Ann Belter.

I believe in designer gowns and premium fabrics and it is important to me and my brides that all gowns/dresses are made in North America. These aren't limitations but opportunities to bring the best in bridal fashions to those in the Ottawa/Montreal markets who previously had nowhere to go.

Gowns start at about $2500 and bridesmaid dresses range from about $250-$350 (discounts available for parties of 2 or more).

So, I guess this is a good enough intro for now. I hope to post regularly and share some amazing stories about my experiences as a bridal boutique owner. And you never know, perhaps one day I'll have my own show on TLC about these experiences :)




No comments:

Post a Comment